Family and Consumer Sciences
The mission of Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS) is to link education with life experiences to help people improve their lives, their families and their communities.
K-State FCS Programming Areas
- Adaptive Technology for Aging in Place
- Budgeting and Basic Record Keeping
- Cash in with Coupons
- Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Cooking on a Budget
- Cook Once, Eat for a Month!
- Cut the Clutter and Get Organized
- Dressing Professionally on a Budget
- Emotional Appetite: The Food and Mood Connection
- Essential Living Skills Programs
- Hoarding: The Impact of Compulsive Keepers
- Intentional Harmony – Balancing Home, Work and Family
- Move More, Sit Less
- MyPlate for Kids (nutirtion)
- MyPlate for Older Adults (nutrition)
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Radon Awareness Program for Kansas
- SHICK – Senior Health Insurance Counseling for Kansas
- Stay Strong, Stay Healthy
Interested in learning more about a FCS topic? Want to request a FCS program? We want to hear from you!