Knowledge for Life
Extension provides practical education you can trust to help people, businesses, and communities solve problems, develop skills, and build a better future. Our philosophy is to help people help themselves by taking University knowledge to where people live, work, play, develop, and lead. Our focus in Kansas is on solving grand challenges in our state around water, health, global food systems, community vitality, and developing tomorrow’s leaders.
We are Kansas State University in your local community!
- Prepare Kansas-Take Steps Ahead of Disaster
- Food Safety During Emergencies
- KSU Horticulture Information Center
- National Center for Home Food Preservation
- Wildlife and Pest Control